FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING! 60-day Money Back Guarantee
O3 Smoothies: FAQ
How much O3 Smoothies do I take and how do I take it?
Take 15ml (1 tablespoon) daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. It can be taken straight or added to coffee, milk, milk alternative, smoothies, or protein shakes. You can also pour it over pancakes, waffles, eggs, toast, hot or cold cereal, ice cream, or salad.
O3 Smoothies can be blended into pancakes, chia seed puddings, oatmeal, hot cereals, yogurt, or ketogenic fat bombs.
If you love butter coffee, O3 Smoothies are definitely for you...simply stir it in, no need for a blender, and enjoy a huge dose of healthy fats for your brain and jumpstart your metabolism in the morning.
The possibilities are only limited by your imagination!
Are O3 Smoothies safe for children and adults?
Children and adults alike may benefit from the effect omega-3 DHA has on cognition, memory, and visual development and function.
Those following a low-carb or keto diet may find O3 Smoothies helps to avoid the brain fog that often accompanies weight loss.
Anyone looking to fight inflammation, and increase their heart and liver health may also benefit from the quality tested ingredients used in O3 Smoothies.
Does this product contain caffeine or any other stimulants? No.
Are there any allergy concerns with this product?
No. The MCT oil derived from our sustainable Coconuts is fractionated to 90% MCT which dilutes and protein present that would result in an allergen. There are no cross reactions with any medication and MCT. All ingredients used are Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) by the US FDA. If you have allergy concerns or are on any medications, or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner or physician before taking O3 Smoothies.
Are O3 Smoothies Gluten-free, Vegan and non-GMO?
O3 Smoothies are gluten-free, non-GMO, soy-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free. Most of the ingredients are vegan, but O3 Smoothies also contains small amounts of whey protein and cannot be classified as a vegan supplement. Our Not PB&J is a vegan supplement.
Can I use O3 Smoothies if I'm on the Paleo Diet or Ketogenic Diet?
Yes. O3 Smoothies are the ideal source of DHA omega-3 and MCTs these healthy fats and should be used daily if you're on the Paleo or Ketogenic Diet. It's low in carbs and contains no sugar, grains, or fillers of any kind.
One tablespoon of O3 Smoothies is packed with 5 times the amount of immunity boosting essential fatty acids in the form of caprylic acid C8 and C10, found in one tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil!
Can I take this product if I have medical conditions or am taking prescription medications?
We recommend you consult your healthcare practitioner or physician before taking O3 Smoothies.
Can I take this product if I am pregnant or nursing?
While the ingredients are all natural, as with ALL dietary supplements we recommend you consult your healthcare practitioner or physician if you are breast feeding or pregnant.
Can I give O3 Smoothies to my pets?
No, do not give O3 Smoothies to pets.
How is this product shipped and when will I receive it?
We work with UPS and USPS to make sure your order arrives quickly. As soon as your product ships we'll email you the tracking information.
If you have any trouble finding your order, send us a note at customer.service@O3SMOOTHIES.com. Please include yoru order number in the email.
If you are a customer in Hawaii or Alaska you may experience longer shipping times.
Where is O3 Smoothies made and what is the shelf life of this product?
O3 Smoothies is made with pride in the USA. O3 Smoothies has an 18-month shelf life at ambient (68-75F). Keep in a cool dry place and refrigerate after opening.
Should I refrigerate it?
Yes. O3 Smoothies should be refrigerated after opening.
What if I buy O3 Smoothies and change my mind later what is your return policy?
Making great products with the highest quality ingredients is our mission!
Each order goes through strict quality assurance standards. We want ALL our customers to be happy customers. All customers are protected by a 60-day “no questions asked” guarantee.
If for some reason you decide O3 Smoothies isn’t for you, just send back any unopened bottles or empty bottles within 60 days and we’ll give you a full 100% refund.
We can’t allow resale of O3 Smoothies products, so empty bottles will be refunded only after sufficient time has passed for a single customer to drink O3 Smoothies products as directed.
You must pay the return postage on any returns, and we do recommend you add tracking and select delivery confirmation for verification purposes. We must receive the bottle within 60 days from the date of original purchase for the refund to be valid.
- Morris MC, Evans DA, Bienias JL, et al. Consumption of fish and omega-3 fatty acids and risk of incident Alzheimer disease. Arch Neurol. 2003 Jul;60(7):940-6.
- Harris, W, Baack, M, 2014. Beyond Building Better Brains: Bridging the Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) Gap of Prematurity, J Perinatol. 2015 Jan; 35(1): 1–7. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4281288/
- Harvey, C., Schofield, M., Williden, M., McQuillan, J., 2018 The Effect of Medium Chain Triglycerides on Time to Nutritional Ketosis and Symptoms of Keto-Induction in Healthy Adults: A Randomised Controlled Clinical Trial, Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism Volume 2018, Article ID 2630565, 9 pages. https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/2630565
- Calder, PC, 2010. Long-chain fatty acids and inflammation. Proc Nutr Soc. 2012 May;71(2):284-9. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22369781
- Geng S, Zhu W, Xie C, Li X, Wu J, Liang Z, Xie W, Zhu J, Huang C, Zhu M, Wu R, Zhong C., 2016. Medium-chain triglyceride ameliorates insulin resistance and inflammation in high fat diet-induced obese mice. Eur J Nutr. 2016 Apr;55(3):931-40. doi: 10.1007/s00394-015-0907-0. Epub 2015 Apr 25 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25911003
Are omega-3 fatty acids scientifically proven to help lower heart disease risk?
According to a report published by the Mayo Clinic, omega-3 in the form of fish oil has been shown to help lower blood pressure, significantly lower triglycerides, reduce low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, and lower your overall risk of a heart event (such as a heart attack).
They go on to state that omega-3 is generally safe and recommended for those who have an autoimmune disorderor cardiovascular disease. In some people, side effects of fish oil sources of omega-3 can cause nausea, indigestion, bad breath, loose stools, or rash.
To date, these side effects have not been reported with O3 Smoothies.
- Mayo Clinic: Fish Oil https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements-fish-oil/art-20364810
Can you take too much omega-3?
In rare cases, taking too much omega-3 has been known to cause indigestion, nausea, and loose stools. We carefully formulated O3 Smoothies to give you the highest quality MCT and DHA on the market.
It is recommended that you follow the instructions – one tablespoon daily – and avoid taking additional omega-3 supplements. If you continue to get omega-3 in your diet, there have been no studies showing that diet and supplementation are harmful.
Omega-3 is considered generally safe by the medical and scientific communities. However, if you are concerned with how any supplement makes you feel, you should consult your physician and discontinue use.
Are there any precautions I should be aware of before boosting my intake of omega-3?
If you are currently taking blood thinnersor blood sugar lowering medications, you should talk to your health care provider before supplementing with omega-3 due to possible drug interactions.
Has omega-3 been proven to help with the side effects of other therapies?
According to the Milton S. Hershey Medical Center at Penn State, taking omega-3 fatty acids during some medical therapies may have the following benefits:
- Taking omega-3 during cyclosporine (Sandimmune) therapy may reduce toxic side effects, such as high blood pressure and kidney damage, associated with this medication in transplant patients.
- The addition of omega-3 fatty acids (specifically EPA) to the drug therapy etretinate (Tegison) and topical corticosteroids may improve symptoms of psoriasis.
- Increasing the amount of omega-3 fatty acids in your diet (and reducing the omega-6 to omega-3 ratio) may allow cholesterol lowering medications (known as statins) to work more effectively.
Treatment with omega-3 fatty acids reduced the risk of ulcersfrom nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) – including ibuprofen and naproxen – in animal studies.
Milton S. Hershey Medical Center - Penn State: Possilbe Interactions with: Omega-3 Fatty Acids http://pennstatehershey.adam.com/content.aspx?productId=107&pid=33&gid=000971